Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New beginnings and New Signs of life


I’ve taken an extensive break in writing and wanted to slowly get back to it. Jan and Feb of this year had been particularly difficult with my health and I recovered back in March and have been enjoying many other activities since. Honestly, I haven’t wanted to be in the kitchen and cook. I wanted to walk as much as I can, I wanted to be swim and I wanted to be OUT of the house and experience life differently. 

I’ve had a lot of fun doing so and in the process of walking and pushing myself outside, I’ve gained more energy and managed to push through the pain. I am thankful I took this break from cooking elaborate meals and spending hours on food to now looking at the lovely trees.

So… I have decided not to focus so much on food and drink but get back to what the blog’s original intention was … to write about life and being happy.

Now that its gardening time, I can look at another opportunity to write.

Here’s my apricot ale (by McTarnahans Brewery) cheers  - to new beginnings and new signs of life through green sprouts, new shoots and buds blossoming into beautiful flowers.
Enjoy the greenery!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I saw Your blog and I thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite You to our new culinary website which has just started.

    This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from Your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

    For more please visit:
    http://tastyquery.com

    TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

    In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete