Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Outrageous Chocolate Cookies



My take on Martha's Outrageous Chocolate Cookies.

I decided to use more chocolate chips than the recipe called for, so much more that it looks like there's more chocolate chips than the cookie dough :)) Although it was tough to work with the dough because of the distorted proportions, I can say this, it was OUTRAGEOUS! Soo good!
Thank you Martha!

Slightly modified Martha's Recipe; Makes 2 dozen
Ingredients
8 ounces semisweet chocolate, roughly chopped, brown sugar, flour, butter .... bake at 350.... Just check Martha's website!

I would suggest sticking to the original recipe, I learnt that if I do increase the amount of chocolate chips so much, I have to increase the liquid proportions as well.
http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/deliciously-outrageous-chocolate-cookies?backto=true

8 comments:

  1. WOW! These cookies look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Shree,looks yumm.....i m soo tempted to try these!will bake it for xmas...m sure the kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm...wow, these look amazing. These are definitely on my list to make. your picture is making me hungry for cookies at 9:30 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shree, I think I love you. I want to marry you, live with you forever. I will never, ever cheat on you with another woman. With these cookies, though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the foodie blogroll.

    Those are some serious looking cookies there. I can imagine what a huge ice cream sandwich I could make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! First time here and love it! These cookies look so yummy! Looking forward to getting more of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete